Mississauga’s next great development is Arte Residences. Designed in collaboration with globally renowned artist Daniel Mazzone, Arte is a residential building of modern yet timeless expression by combining creativity and quality. Conveniently located steps from Dundas and Hurontario, Arte benefits from excellent connections to the entire GTA and beyond. Cooksville GO station is only a 12-minute walk or 5-minute drive. Connect with me today to be a part of this amazing new opportunity!
What you need to know :⠀
* Developer: Emblem Development Corp.
* Location: 89 Dundas St. West, Mississauga (Hurontario St. and Dundas St.)
* 18 Storeys
* 427 Units
* Prices starting in the mid/high $400,000s
* Amenity Space: Approximately 22,725 sq. ft. (indoor and outdoor)
* New 18 km Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line, now under construction by Metrolinx. With 19 stops, it will connect to the existing Cooksville GO Station – only one stop away from Arte
* Arte is only 300 metres from the future Dundas LRT stop and a quick five stops from Square One.
* Commuters will be able to connect directly to the GO system via the Cooksville GO station.
* The Bus Rapid Transit(BRT) will provide direct connection to TTC subway stations and the University of Toronto Mississauga campus, running along dedicated transit lanes.
* BRT service will be frequent, with the next bus coming in three-minute intervals.
* Conveniently located steps from Dundas and Hurontario.
* Cooksville GO station is only a 12-minute walk or 5-minute drive from Arte.
* Easily get downtown by car or GO Train in 30 minutes.
* 15-minute drive to Pearson Airport.
* Estimated Completion: 2025