The world of real estate has changed a lot in the past number or years and the the way we search for home also changed a great deal. We use our phones for everything, including searching for new properties.
Over 95% of buyers are looking at homes online before they even reach out to a realtor.
So if you are thinking of starting your search, what are the best apps to use?
Today we are going to she some light on different apps you can use when looking for a home. Although, most do the same thing… it is important to expand your search across different apps… you may miss something on one website but find it on another one. Whether looking for rentals, commercial, townhomes, detached, condos etc. There is an app that is right for you.
When purchasing a property here in Ontario, there are a few key apps you can use to help stream line your search. Please note that some of these apps are also brokerages, so if you see a listing you like, and ask to see the home through the app, it is usually the app’s brokerages rep that will reach out not that actual listing agent
1. Zolo – Gives you local insights on condos, townhouses, and houses for sale, apartments for rent, and the hottest neighborhoods in each city.
2. Realtor.ca – Find your next residential or commercial property with Canada’s largest real estate website.
3. Zoocasa – Find real estate listings for sale in Canada. Search MLS real estate listings for homes, condos and properties.
4. Zillow – Touted as being the most loved app in the RE industry. Known to embrace around 70 million followers every month!
5. MARL – Connects you to realtors and Real Estate Teams across Canada ready to serve you with Buying, Selling, Investing, or just answering any questions.
6. Trulia – Your destination for all real estate rental properties.
7. House Sigma (my personal favourite)! – View all of the history of the home, sold prices, how many times it was listed, area reports etc.
So, if you are looking to buy- download them all today! See which one works best for you!
On that note, if you are thinking of buying or selling or have any topics you want to learn about. You can always contact me via text (416) 876-9998 or email📧 firstname.lastname@example.org