When do you need a condition of a status certificate in an offer?

Yes, any condo, townhome, or apartment which includes maint fees is looked after by a condo corporation. Yes, there are some freehold properties that have a condo corp. They are called POTL. No, you don’t need a status certificate condition on a freehold property since there is no corporation looking after the property and you own the property